- Government Announces $60M Support fund for Businessesby email@example.com (K3) on November 10, 2021 at 1:24 am
The Government recently announced a new round of funding for business support, to be deployed through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP).
- The value of cash flow forecasting during a crisisby Richard Matson on October 26, 2021 at 11:46 pm
Projecting your cash flow pipeline forwards during a crisis is vital.
- New Purchase Price Allocation Rulesby Richard Matson on August 2, 2021 at 4:07 am
As of 1 July 2021, Inland Revenue introduced the purchase price allocation (PPA) rules, which apply to the purchase of assets, such as commercial property, forestry land or a business.
- Keeping your cashflow strong in tough timesby Richard Matson on July 27, 2021 at 3:27 am
When sales are slow, there are still overheads and salaries that need to be sorted. Pre-planning and being proactive can help you weather tighter economic periods and allow you to continue to thrive.
- Talk to us now about Provisional Taxby Richard Matson on April 27, 2021 at 10:05 pm
Provisional tax is due soon – there are several options to help if your cash flow is looking a little sticky, plus new legislation raising the provisional tax threshold. We can work with you and Inland Revenue to help.
- Proposed changes to the bright-line test, and interest deductions on investment property.by Richard Matson on March 22, 2021 at 10:57 pm
This morning the Minister of Finance, Hon Grant Robertson, has announced proposed changes for residential property acquired on or after 27 March 2021. The proposed changes include:
- Resurgence Support Payment available for businessesby Richard Matson on February 17, 2021 at 10:05 pm
As part of the Government’s COVID support initiatives, they have introduced the Resurgence Support Payment (RSP) for businesses with reduced revenue due to COVID alert level increases.
- Navigating and growing in a downturnby Richard Matson on January 25, 2021 at 3:55 am
When the future looks uncertain, what can you do to prepare and strengthen your business?
- Planning for upcoming tax deadlinesby Richard Matson on December 9, 2020 at 12:19 am
With the Christmas break drawing near, your tax obligations do not cease.
- Understanding working capital for successby Richard Matson on August 25, 2020 at 8:31 pm
If cashflow is the lifeblood of your business, then working capital is the health check you should regularly undertake to keep your business alive. Regularly checking working capital will play an essential part in maintaining business success during these times of greater economic insecurity.